Executive Officer of HBA-GLR
The Homebuilders Association of Greater Little Rock (HBA-GLR) seeks a dynamic, innovative, detailedorientated Executive Officer. Qualifications include strong communication, planning, and organizational skills. Applicants must be a collaborative leader with clear priorities, skilled in balancing multiple priorities and have an enthusiastic demeanor and passion for membership growth and improvement. Ideal candidate will seek new ideas for services, actively engage leadership and monitor market influence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Acts as a liaison with NAHB, attends all official meetings and the Association Leadership Institute.
• Promotes interest and active participation to members in the association’s activities
• Maintains effective relationships with public and private organizations to ensure the interest of the association is realized.
• Plans, coordinates and conducts a public relations program to enhance public acceptance of the industry.
• Develops education programs to advance the professional skills of the membership, operating within a budget and program objectives.
• Plans, organizes and directs membership promotion and retention programs.
• Develops and coordinates legislative, regulatory and political efforts and maintains relationships with government officials and agencies impacting the industry.
• Attends all meetings of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
• Prepares minutes, agendas and reports for all Board of Directors and Executive Committee meetings.
• Executes all decisions of the Board of Directors except in cases when assignments are made specifically by the Board
• Ensures that all physical assets and other property owned by the association are appropriately safeguarded.
• Manages the administrative operations of association and develops specific policies, procedures and programs to carry out.
• Directs and coordinates all approved programs, projects and major activities of staff.
• Recruits, hires, trains and motivates association staff.
• Establishes performance standards and goals and evaluates staff.
• Provides liaison and staff support to Committees to enable them to perform their assigned functions.
• Plans and executes all communications to the membership.
• Safeguards confidential information as it applies to the daily functions of the association and members.
• Carries out other general responsibilities as may be delegated by the Officers and Board of Directors.
Please email: Cover Letter, Resume including education/work history and 3-5 references to email@example.com.
Resume in by April 22, 2019